Wednesday 18 February 2015

Hello Readers,

I'm Sukhani Singh, studying in University of the Fraser Valley in Canada. I will be posting articles in my blog, on the topic that I'm most interested in and I hope that many of you would find it interesting too!

I'll be posting the updates on fluctuations in land prices, apartments, Multi-family house, Terraced house, Condominium, Semi-detached dwellings, Duplex etc. It will help you to read the market value of different regions, city and towns which would further assist in you decision of investing on Real Estate.

I would be doing a continuous research which would help me in predicting the suitable time periods on making a purchase or selling off a property. Further there'll be detailed discussion on mortgage prices and interest rates being offered by different banks.

I am just here to make you life easy and help you with all the difficult questions and do the research for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment